~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  

Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher
Faerielass

Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  Empty
PostSubject: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  Th_tvcelebbabes3006

Here's a ghost story from the UK television and radio presenter Anne Diamond. It's all a bit bizarre because, despite the tale that follows, Anne still says, "I don't believe in ghosts. Never have." See what you make of this:

Back in 1999 Anne Diamond got divorced so she was forced into looking for somewhere to live for herself, four children and a nanny. Registered in the normal way with an estate agent she received a call from him with information on a large Victorian property that had just come on the market. It hadn't as yet been circularised, so Anne would be the first to view.

Arrangements were made for her to visit the house near Warwick Castle. It sounded perfect as it was large and included a 'granny annexe'.

The house was approached through double gates and she made her way to the front door. It was opened by an elderly white-haired lady who was happy to show her around her imposing home.

It turned out that the lady had brought up her children in the house who, now as adults, were pressing for her to move to somewhere smaller, perhaps a retirement flat.

Anne loved the house and straight away contacted the estate agent with an offer at the full asking price. She had found her ideal home.

A week later, however, the estate agent was in touch again to tell her that the owner had changed her mind and had decided not to sell.

It was back to square one and for six months Anne searched for suitable properties. Until, that is, the estate agent phoned her to say that the house near Warwick Castle was back on the market. What's more it was empty and ready for a quick sale.

The agent agreed to give Anne the keys to the property so that she, along with her mother, could have another look at the house.

She drove up to the double gates, which she had to unlock, and she and her mother walked towards the front door. As Anne fumbled with the door key it was opened and the elderly white-haired lady was there to welcome then in.

She told Anne, "You know the layout, I'll leave you to show yourself around." And with this she shuffled off towards the kitchen.

Anne and her mother started their tour upstairs with the bedrooms. As everything was now unfurnished it felt eerie and strange. It was beginning to get dark so they tried to switch on the light but soon realised that the electricity must have been cut off.

They made their way downstairs and called out to see if the old lady had a torch so they could look quickly at the downstairs rooms. There was no one there. How strange that she had abandoned them in the dark.

Anne's mum sat down in the living room and said, "We can't really see anything now but I can tell you it's a wonderful house."

It was then that Anne realised that her mother was sitting on something - but everywhere else was empty. This spooked them both. What her mother had been sitting on was was a large object, like a wardrobe on it's side. But her mum decided, "It's the shape of a coffin."

The two women quickly left the premises, got into their car and drove away without bothering to re-lock the gates.

The next day Anne returned the house keys to the estate agent and apologised for not locking the gates.

Anne explained, "The agent was adamant: no one could possibly have been there to let us in. There were no neighbours with keys. I had the only set."

He then went on to say that the elderly lady - she had seen on her first visit - had died suddenly and the house had been completely cleared by her children. There was definitely no box in the living room.

The agent insisted, "The place is totally empty I assure you."

He took Anne to revisit the house and in the sunshine it felt welcoming. Anne noticed that the living room was empty, there was no coffin shaped seat.

Anne told the agent that she wouldn't be making an offer for the house.

As she was getting into her own car the local postman walked by and asked her if she was going to buy the house. He went on to tell her that the house had been, "... with the same family for years and years. But it was very sad how the old lady died. She was in the house for two weeks before anyone found her. In the end they had to break in - and there she was, just lying dead on the living room floor."

The question is: Who did Anne and her mother see when they visited the house together? The ghost of the elderly owner? Maybe still clinging to the home she obviously loved, which was full of memories.

But that doesn't explain the mysterious coffin like box in the living room. Was this a symbol of death?

Surely Anne and her mother didn't simply imagine any of this. Anne said, "Perhaps she returned ghost-like, to show me around one last time."

Despite it all, as I said at the beginning of this post, Anne still doesn't believe in ghosts - most bizarre!

www.67notout.com
Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
In Lux In Umbra
Archangel
Archangel
In Lux In Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:25 pm

so... she said that maybe it was her in a "ghost-like" state.... but she doesn't believe in ghosts?
very strange...
I wonder how much energy it took for the ghostly lady to produce a phantom coffin for the woman to sit on. It must have been difficult.
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:28 pm

In my opinion it was a residual haunting or they may have gone back in time through some kind of portal , the old lady possibly wanted to be involved in the sale of her house , there are many theories that we could explore , what are you guy's thoughts on what may have happened. confused
Back to top Go down
In Lux In Umbra
Archangel
Archangel
In Lux In Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:21 pm

well, whatever happened, its pretty clear that woman loved her home very much. I wonder why Anne didn't buy the house, the old woman didn't seem to mind her coming in. scratch Maybe the idea of spirits was too much for her to handle...
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Or the fact that her mother sat on what they perceived to be coffin like , i wouldn't buy it either pale pale
Back to top Go down
In Lux In Umbra
Archangel
Archangel
In Lux In Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:02 am

Very Happy i suppose that would disturb most people. I think it would be fun to live in a house with allot of ghostly activity.
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Believe me the fun would go out of it very fast and then you might begin to wonder if it is you that could be causing some of it Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
In Lux In Umbra
Archangel
Archangel
In Lux In Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 pm

lol!

maybe im just a bit insane for thinking that it would be a blast
:crazy: :crazy:
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:03 pm

No you are not insane , this whole haunted house thing holds alot of mystery and intrigue but from a personal point of view in my opinion , when there is spirit activity in a house etc there is always a reason be it through something tragic that has happened there or just a residual haunting ie- the spirit /s are still earthbound which i find tragic , i oppose ghost hunting , i do not think it is fair to be trying to contact them just because we can , my view is if they want to contact us bad enough then they will and do , i have seen shows where spirit is antagonised and again in my opinion it just is not right to do that .
Back to top Go down
In Lux In Umbra
Archangel
Archangel
In Lux In Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 pm

I wouldn't bother the ghostly lady. I just want to be in the area that she tends to reside, in case she feels up to chatting with me.
There is much to be learned from those of the past.
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:48 pm

That i agree with , as someone who has had the experience of being communicated with via the spirit world , i am of the opinion that they will find us , no need to be annoying them No
Back to top Go down
heavenly
Virtues
Virtues
heavenly

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:54 pm

I agree they will contact us if they wish to. I often have a visitor none of my family feel/sense any of this and i don't tell them firstly because my daughter will be to scared to come into the house, secondly my husband doesn't believe any of this and thinks i have lost the plot so i keep it to myself. Yes my daughter knows i get messages and excepts them and i have done readings occasionally, she kind of understands how i get them messages, but doesn't wish to hear i had a spirit in the house haha, oh well i will carry on and enjoy what I do and let them carry on with what they do, love Mon xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience    Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Diamond's Ghostly Experience
Page 1 of 1