~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  

Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher
Faerielass

Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Irish Biblical Scholar Patrick Heron shares his thoughts re- The Apocalypse & The Antichrist.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
drake
drake

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 pm

so the devil and his half his minions are in heaven pretty much in a court of law. arguing sins . befor they are cast to the earth heaven will select saints and fighters to manage them . and when they get here all chaos will brake loose and you should pretty much assume the crash position . unless you are a saint or a fighter then you have to wade in and beat them back untill the savior gets here to ..well save us sounds about right but its still gonna suck
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:27 pm

I do not think either of us will be around when that happens , but the war in Heaven has been going on since time began , good v's evil, but realistically who know's when it will happen , maybe tomorrow :angel:
Back to top Go down
drake
drake

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:41 pm

i think its close to be honest the ammount of senseless violence has increased with fewer people standing up for others . like the 3 guys who watched a lady get raped on a subway without even calling the cops . so we have the degradation of the world and the world as a whole with germany exporting the elderly and some supposedly "civilized" places like the uk putting down high risk newborns i think we are on the fast track
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Thats exactly what I am talking about , the world is full of negative energy but lets balance that out , more and more people are becoming more spiritual , there is a huge interest in Angel's , there is a renewed interest in Crystals , years ago people led very simple lives and maybe it is time to go back to everything being simplistic , I do feel we are entering a new Spiritual phase , I have almost given up on TV , there is never anything worth viewing on there , I hope we are entering a new phase of global consciousness, only time will tell, we survived the scare mongering of 21/12/12 , I did not bat an eyelid as the date approached , was way too busy to be bothering about it :LOL:
Back to top Go down
drake
drake

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 pm

but at the same time it is getting worse . idk i think its close but either way it will get better Razz
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:08 pm

The mega powers are engaged in their own war , greed being at the centre of it all, these people will never have enough , when is enough , enough ? I agree with you there will definitely be an event that will effect the world , there has been tsunami's , earthquakes, mega storms etc , I think people are mindful but no point in becoming fanatical about it , Que Sera , because what will be will be , running for underground bunkers and the like is fanatical, people completely misinterpreted the end of the Mayan Calender , went off in all directions , completely got ahead of themselves , NEWSFLASH - Humanity is still Here :bunnywave:
Back to top Go down
drake
drake

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:09 pm

i am however worried about civil war so i think i am going to become a little more hardened if you catch my drift
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:16 pm

Nobody wants to see that happening Drake , is there unrest in your neck of the woods ? brother fighting brother , eventually man will eradicate himself , sad to say the least .
Back to top Go down
drake
drake

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:24 pm

more like government disarming country -_- its not going to be soon but as things are going i think things will get high risk eventually
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 pm

The Economy is crashing , people are at their wit's end , I am saying it for year's that there will eventually be Anarchy , the power's that be have no one to blame but themselves, they are literally getting away with robbery , it's appalling , people will not put up with it for too much longer , hard to blame them . :slap:
Back to top Go down
drake
drake

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:25 pm

agreed / alas we (the people who think like me at least) pushed to better the country . which in turn makes the world better are getting the crud kicked out of us . so what happens happens if all else fails i will seek asylum somewhere. however i would like to see my home back to its former glory and status but... not sure if that will happen . hope there is more of me then them >.<
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:08 pm

It will never happen while the masses are complacent , not until people decide , we have had enough , could be an uprising in the mix yet .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse   Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angels Return / Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1