~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  

Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher
Faerielass

Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer Empty
PostSubject: Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer   Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:34 am

The Symbolism and Personality of Number Thirty-Three

Number thirty-three, the master healer, is considered to be the number of the avatar by many numerologists. Loving energies dominate, but awareness is still important.

Number thirty-three’s symbolism is represented by the Archangel Michael. This well-known angelic figure is seen as the angel of protection and guidance. Additionally, from an astrological perspective, a combination of Cancer and Pisces make up the characteristics, both good and bad, of this master number in numerology.

As a result of the strong emotional connections that are apart of this master number, it is said that number thirty-three is associated with learning to discover the power of healing through love. The person with a life path number of thirty-three in numerology is learning to become totally selfless and to love unconditionally.

Positive Personality Traits of Numerology Number 33
There are many great personality traits that come with the number thirty-three. People who have this life path number are considered by many numerologists to be walking the path of the avatar.

Kay Lagerquist and Lisa Lenard in their book The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Numerology (Alpha Books, 1999) give a pretty good list of the major positive personality traits that correspond to the number thirty-three. These include:

•Intuition
•Visionary
•Sensitive
•Selfless Service
•Altruistic
•Caring
•Spiritual Nurtures
•Mystical
•Sympathetic
•Tenderhearted
•Protective
•Forgiving
It’s easy to see that this particular master number has the gifts that are needed to be capable of working with humanity on a large scale. It’s also easy to understand why the master healer tends to have so many people that look up to them.

Negative Personality Traits of Numerology Number 33
As with all numbers in numerology, there is both a positive and negative side to the number’s personality characteristics. This is even true for the avatar number. In the case of the master healer it’s important to understand that when a person’s energy is not operating at its highest vibratory level that these people will act more like the number six, thus incurring all the problems that are typical to a person with a six life path.

Additionally, Hans Decoz, considered by some to be one of the most well-known numerologist alive today, points out in his book Numerology: Key to Your Inner Self (Avery Publishing Group, 1994) a few additional problems that thirty-threes have to work hard to overcome. These include both codependency and compulsive lying.

The master healer can become a compulsive liar if they fall into one of two traps. The first trap involves a desire to avoid hurting other people's feelings. The second trap involves a person's desire to be viewed by others as "special." In either case, the person is not living up to his full potential as a thirty-three.

In the case of codependency, the root problem is that the person does not have the inner faith and belief that they are capable of handling the world on their own. As a result, they attach to a capable person. Once attached, they are unable to detach because of their inner fears. The person born with this number in their chart must learn to strike out on their own and to not be afraid of the world and the people within the world.

That is not an easy task for the master healer, as a majority have either been hurt tremendously in childhood or they are so sensitive to energy (more so than even the 11 and 22) that it overloads them emotionally and they feel as though they aren’t capable of dealing with the world’s problems. The lesson is to avoid "fixing" one person at a time, instead, focus toward larger goals and on groups of people.

Summary of Numerology Number 33
Number thirty-three is considered to be the master of healing energies and is sometimes called the avatar number or the master healer. The people born with this number in their numerology charts are learning to focus on the universal problems, as they avoid getting wrapped up day-to-day problems and drama. Through a variety of universal loving skills and gifts these people can make a huge impact on humanity, provided they don’t fall into the traps of codependency and compulsive lying.
http://www.suite101.com/content/numerology-number-33-the-master-healer-a146089

Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
lonewolf 1
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer   Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:03 pm

I am a 33 and have for the first time looked into the number, I haven't really been interested in numerology I was just told I am a number 6. Having just looked at my birthday I see the number is 33 and everything I have read or heard tonight makes perfect sense to me. feel very happy I understand myself better now.
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer   Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Im delighted that you enjoyed the article , lovely to see you posting Very Happy

Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer Welcome-Animated-Graphics To Mystical Lodge

I found this also for you on the number 3 , powerful no. you have there Smile

The first calculation to make for a numerological chart is the birth date. The date needs to be written out in the mm/dd/yyyy format. For example if you were born on January 23rd of 1980 it would be 01/23/1980. If you add the numbers of the birth date together you will have the Life Path number. In the example given, it would be 1 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 0 or 24- which then reduces to 2 + 4 or 6. The Life Path number is a representation of who you were when you were born and how those ingrained traits will take you through life. Remember that the numbers need to be between 1 and 9 except for the master numbers. Do not reduce 11 or 22 as they are the master numbers and a valid result to have.

Those who were born with a Life Path of 3 are meant to have a life of creation and communication. They will reach achievement through utilizing their powers of expression. Optimistic, charming, and engaging they often will seek out careers in performance, writing, or public speaking. Their beautiful and harmonious nature will connect to other people and this relating will greatly enrich the performer's life.

They live life very much in the moment with little care put aside for the future. Their impulsiveness makes them rather bad with finances. But they are good with people- friendly, sociable, open and a great conversationalist. Uniquely, these people are as good at listening as they are talking. They are able to make those around them feel special and well regarded. Life energy is drawn from these interactions with other people. Because of this they are easily hurt and can disappear into a sad silence when they have been wounded. But they can bounce back and their own sensitivity makes them aware of what other people are feeling and how that should be dealt with.

There is one type of scar that is hard for these people to heal- those on the heart. They are loyal and dedicated lovers and if it doesn't go well, the wound it makes will be a lasting one. Unfortunately, their giving nature tends to draw in lovers that are destined to hurt them. It is very difficult for these people to find a balance in their love life- and elsewhere.

Their life is bound to be a series of great highs and devastating lows if they can't maintain a sense of balance. They can't handle being in a routine, being actively dominated or working closely with slow to move people. These people need to move fast and constantly. But if they go too fast, everything can become superficial and frivolous. Scattered energies can lead to them not accomplishing anything. It may be hard for them to find a place where they feel they can stand still. Negative aspects of a Life Path in the number 3 include impatience, intolerance and a blind optimism that keeps them from seeing the truth.

Victor Epand is an expert consultant for magic, art, and Tantra. You can find the best marketplace for magic, art, and Tantra at these 3 sites for numerology, Life Path number, 3, art, and Tantra.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Victor_Epand

Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer   Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Numerology Number 33 - The Master Healer
Page 1 of 1