~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  

NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starseed
Admin./Tech.
Admin./Tech.
Starseed

NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial Empty
PostSubject: NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial   NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Nostradamus predicted a verdict of not guilty in the Casey Anthony murder trial in a poetic four-verse "quatrain" written almost 500 years ago in the 16th century, a Nostradamus scholar reports.

It remains to be seen what jurors will decide in the celebrated and horrific case.

But the famed French seer, according to the expert, believed Anthony, 23, would rightly be exonerated in the murder of daughter Caylee Marie Anthony, 2 - who was cut down in cold blood by unknown means immediately before (or after) she went missing in Orlando, Florida, last summer.

Nostradamous went on to predict that “a monster” will confess to the crime, clearing Anthony of all charges.

After 18 months on Death Row, the real murderer - the "monster" - will be executed, murdered or commit suicide, the mysterious but surprisingly specific quatrain reveals.

“This is one of the strangest predictions Nostradamus made,” said historian Bernard Heubner, a well-known and respected interpreter of the writings of Nostradamus.

“As a seer, he most often was concerned with broader issues such as politics, war and the state of world affairs. But something caused him to zero in on the Casey Anthony murder case in what we can only describe as significant detail.

“Because Nostradamus wrote in poety verses, or 'quatrains' - which are four lines of verse bound by concept and rhythm - and used symbols, his predictions always have been open to interpretation.

“But the passage is available for anyone to see and to decide what it means for themselves. As far as I’m concerned, the prediction is quite clear.”

According to Heubner, the quatrain reads:

“The mother’s name is blackened by a silver mask,

"The people cry for vengeance, but truth prevails.

"Two thousand and ten finds Antone free,

"The monster confesses and loses his soul in months of 8 and 10."

Heubner said: “You don’t have to be a scholar to see the parallels between the quatrain and the Anthony case.

“The silver mask is suggestive of the duct tape that was found wrapped around the victim’s skull. And the people crying for vengeance is something anyone can see nightly on Nancy Grace on TV or daily in newspapers.

“Nostradamus also predicted that the case will be resolved in 2010, and regardless of the outcome, that almost certainly will occur. Most tellingly, perhaps - the name 'Antone.'

"We don't know how Nostradamus would pronounce that, but it looks very much like 'Anthony' we all can agree.

“There isn’t a doubt in my mind that he foresaw the details of this murder hundreds of years in advance. Nodoubt, he had a premonition of it.

"And when Nostradamus writes of his premonitions, people who know and understand the power and scope of his insight take them seriously.

“He predicted World War 1, World War 2, the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the Vietnam War, America’s missions to the moon, the attempted assassination of Presidents Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan, the 9/11 attack on New York’s World Trade Center, and the election of President Barack Obama.

"Who’s to say he isn’t right about the Anthony case, that she is innocent and the real murderer will confess? Certainly not me."

Question? Comment? What do you think? Write Your World Report Editor Derek Clontz . He reads and responds personally to every letter, often within minutes and always within one business day.

Remember: Your World Report is the world's fastest-growing newsmagazine.* Welcome to our family of readers - 2.5 million strong.

* GNI Global Readership Survey 2009.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.com/
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator
Autumn

NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial   NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:09 am

thank you for sharing this starseed, very interesting.

The defense has said that little Caylee drowned in the pool on June 16, 2008 ( i believe thats the date) and Casey and her father covered it up because they had been living with lies for years and 'thats what they do" and Casey went along with hiding it cuz she was 'used to covering up things due to sexual abuse.'

Hmmm... no comment on that... Rolling Eyes

But i for one feel that Casey Anthony is GUILTY in the death of her daughter Caylee. Theres too many questions in this case, and too many implications that point straight to the mother for me to think otherwise... but thats just my humble opinion.

My heart goes out to the poor child, Caylee.. bless her sweet soul...what a horrible and tragic thing to happen. Sad

Last edited by Autumn on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial   NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Hmm... I find your post to be very interesting now Starseed...
The case against Casey Anthony came to a close today, and heres what happened...

'After 33 days of testimony, 400 pieces of evidence and more than 90 witnesses, the jury in the Casey Anthony case has reached a verdict.

After just a day of deliberation, jurors informed the court at midday that they had reached a decision, and both sides in the case were ordered to assemble in the courtroom.

Anthony has been found not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. She was also found not guilty of aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child. But she was convicted on charges of misleading law enforcement.'
click the link to read more...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All i can say is Wow i dont believe Casey Anthony didnt get charged with the death of Caylee... but i stand by my earlier comments.. i believe Casey did have something to do with little Caylees death. I personally think the justice system failed again...sorry.. but thats my humble opinion.. Sad
Thank you for sharing this with us Starseed.

What a sad tragic thing to happen.. my heart breaks for that poor little girl...God bless that beautiful little angel.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial   NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOT GUILTY! Nostradamus predicted a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Page 1 of 1