~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  

Astral Travel , Our Thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher
Faerielass

Astral Travel , Our Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Astral Travel , Our Thoughts    Astral Travel , Our Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:14 am

Hello guys ,

I want to spend a little time discussing Astral Travel or indeed OBE'S , the reason is this , recently I got a text from one of my daughters friend's , he query was this , she said , of late when she was falling asleep she was experiencing the sensation of floating outside of herself or sometimes flying away , she was quite distressed and wanted to know what was happening as she was now afraid to sleep.

I explained to her what i believe was happening which is , she had the onset of Astral Travel which to a young girl can be very distressing . The sensation she is experiencing is quite normal , one experiences a range of symptoms , dizziness, swaying , falling or flying at great speeds , this occurs because the Astral Body is starting to seperate from the Physical Body , it is a loosening from the Physical confines . One can also feel a shift in weigh , ranging from feeling very heavy to feeling as if your body is filled with lead , you may also feel as if you have gotten very tall or very small , sometimes people tell of temperature changes , you may feel very cool as if there is a breeze blowing over you .

Everyone is different so therefore the symptoms may vary , there are varying symptoms depending on the individual's experience .

Can anyone add to this , have you had your own experiences ? I would love to read about them . :hugs:
Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel , Our Thoughts    Astral Travel , Our Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:21 pm

When i experienced this, it did freak me out a bit at first. Shocked So i can understand why your friend is upset... poor thing. xx

My symptoms appear more when i 'return' so to speak.. thats when i feel like i am falling.. and at a rapid speed, too it seems... i wake with a jolt.. and upon awakening my head feels a bit disoriented.. (which some would say is the norm for me.. haha) Wink

During my experiences everything in my 'dream' seems soooo surreal, and very vivid.
I havent quite mastered doing astral at will yet...lol.. it just happens.

But after you get over the fear of "omg... whats going on?".. its pretty awesome. Cool

Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel , Our Thoughts    Astral Travel , Our Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:36 pm

You are obviously aware of returning to your physical body , it intrigues me this Astral Travel , my biggest problem is i refuse to go , i always pull myself back , fear i think of being away from my body :LOL: but i do know ive gone in spite of myself :laugh: I know when i wake up as tired as i was going to bed that ive been off travelling , it took me years to figure that one out though . This may sound insane but ive felt it coming on and ive literally gotten up and walked around the house to get away from it , ya im a little batty :LOL: Some people have full recollection of where they have been etc, intriguing
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel , Our Thoughts    Astral Travel , Our Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:43 pm

LOL.. you are not batty. :slap:

Astral intrigues me too.. and i like to read about other peoples experiences with it.

I really dont know how i do it to be honest... it just seems to happen out of the blue.. it doesnt happen too often.. but when it does i remember everything... well most of it anyways...lol... and i am also soooo tiredddd when i wake.. forgot to mention that in my earlier post. Sleep
Back to top Go down
LinnaC
Dominions
Dominions
LinnaC

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel , Our Thoughts    Astral Travel , Our Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Something like that has happened to me before too. I wake up from a deep sleep and my body is so heavy I cannot move for a good ten minutes. The weird thing for me is I see swirly lights and feel high as a kite as long as I keep my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel , Our Thoughts    Astral Travel , Our Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:08 am

It sounds very like you are Astralling , you are off out there in the Astral Plane somewhere , i would love to read about your experiences Linna :hugs:
Back to top Go down
LinnaC
Dominions
Dominions
LinnaC

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel , Our Thoughts    Astral Travel , Our Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:47 pm

So would I, I never remember the dreams. I never remember most of my dreams unless they are nightmares, or are the repeating kind and then only in glimpses.

Linna
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel , Our Thoughts    Astral Travel , Our Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww just flashbacks , ya know ive a theory about that , ive got a theory about most things :LOL:

My theory is our short term memories are somehow erased because i think if we were to remember everything that happened while we are astralling we would not be able to cope , thats why i try to stop myself from Astralling but i do also believe that i do Astral because like Autumn sometimes i can wake from an 8 hr sleep the very same as ive only had a power nap, interesting though :hugs:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Travel , Our Thoughts    Astral Travel , Our Thoughts  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astral Travel , Our Thoughts
Page 1 of 1