~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Morrow Road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher
Faerielass

The Legend of Morrow Road  Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Morrow Road     The Legend of Morrow Road  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:54 pm

The Legend of Morrow Road  Moroowroad-1

The story goes that a mother and child went missing from their home on this road sometime in the late 1800's. The little boy disappeared into thin air and shortly after, the mother also vanished. It is believed she died a terrifying death while searching for her son. Locals say the ghostly figure of a mother can still be seen wandering old Morrow Road to this day.

Morrow Road is a small road in southeast Michigan stretching from Clay Twp to Cottreville. (Locals say Algonac to Marine City--the closest cities). Recently the southern half was paved, but prior it was a narrow dirt road and before that an old cow path. Sometime in the late 1800s a mother had a child and they lived on Morrow Road. Shortly after they went missing, most believe the child disappeared first. The frantic mother searched and searched and never found the boy.

Legend says the middle-aged woman died searching for her child. What is even more disturbing is that many people claim that the woman haunts Morrow Road as a ghost in eternal search for her child till this very day.

What makes the legend interesting is that there are many versions of how this story came to be. What happened to the child? What happened to the woman? How did they disappear? Why do people claim to see orbs in the woods at night? Has anyone really seen the woman with bloody hands wandering down the road? Is there a monster in the woods? Is there any validity from those who claim to hear a baby crying near the south bridge?

Full Story
http://www.theunexplainedmysteries.com/Legend-of-Morrow-Road.html?ModPagespeedFilters=
Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
drake
drake

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Morrow Road     The Legend of Morrow Road  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:51 pm

freaky i saw some stuff on route 66 i might track down . :ufo:
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Morrow Road     The Legend of Morrow Road  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Track it down and post the story . I wonder if the poor Mother on Morrow Road will be wandering for an egernity looking for her child Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Morrow Road     The Legend of Morrow Road  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Morrow Road
Page 1 of 1