~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  

Star signs & compatibility

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beautywithin
Virtues
Virtues
beautywithin

Star signs & compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Star signs & compatibility   Star signs & compatibility I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm very much into Star signs & Compatibility,

I think star signs can tell a lot about someone.....

I'm a cancerian and my partner is scorpio, we are ideally matched, he is my soul mate, and is the only person who understands me....

what star sign are you and your partner? xx
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Star signs & compatibility   Star signs & compatibility I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi Beautywithin ,

Im a Gemini and my husband is a Scorpion also ..

Compatible ??? Hmmm

I guess after 28yrs we got to have something in common

:LOL:

Serenity Magic

Star signs & compatibility Th_unicorn_webweaverFreeClipart

Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
beautywithin
Virtues
Virtues
beautywithin

PostSubject: Re: Star signs & compatibility   Star signs & compatibility I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:20 pm

A Gemini and a Scorpio are like two ends of the same pole. They are totally opposite to one another in almost all the aspects of their personality, making this zodiac match a difficult one. The Scorpion is a highly emotional individual, who always forges deep, meaningful relationships. A Gemini, on the other hand, hardly becomes attached to people and most of his love relationships tend to be superficial ones. The frivolousness of a Gemini will not go down too well with a Scorpio and he is most likely to find the former as too childish, immature and irresponsible.

Gemini will find a Scorpio as too intense, demanding, clingy and intimidating. He has a flirtatious nature, which is bound to get the jealousy meter of a Scorpio shooting high. He may also feel imprisoned by the possessiveness of a Scorpio. The inconsistency of the former and the stability of the latter are also like to clash with each other. However, if seen the other way round, both the individuals can complement each other with their contrasting qualities. But, for this, they need to be ready for adjustment and compromise. The compatibility of this love match will depend on whether they manage to do it or not.

Gemini Woman and Scorpio Man
Gemini woman and Scorpio man will find it very difficult to remain in a love relationship for too long. Though he is passionate, he is also demanding, jealous, possessive and adamant and adheres to his own rules. She will appeal to his intellectual side. But then, she is also inconsistent, too outgoing, flirtatious, impatient and reckless. This is not what he looks for in a woman. Though there may be initial sparks, but if you are looking for a long term relationship, then better be wary. Move ahead only if both of you are ready to make adjustments and compromise.
Taken from i loveindia.com

Now i guess it is'nt always right lol xx

Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Star signs & compatibility   Star signs & compatibility I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Some of it is right , most of it isnt :LOL:

I was practically on the floor laughing , I told my hubby that we should move on , he doesnt agree :ROTFL:

Thank you for that fine analysis Shocked

Serenity Magic

Back to top Go down
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Star signs & compatibility   Star signs & compatibility I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:19 am

LOL Serenity. Wink

I'm a Pisces.....and my boyfriend is a Virgo...he was born 2 days after Leo's cutoff day...i tell him all the time he's a Virgo, with Leo tendencies ...lolol.

But we seem to be pretty compatible ....well most of the time.......ha ha.. j/k. Wink

Good topic, Beautywithin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
celticspirit
Cherubim
Cherubim
celticspirit

PostSubject: Re: Star signs & compatibility   Star signs & compatibility I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:35 am

Thats so funny Serenity!!!!!

I'm an Aries and my partner is Pisces (Cusp).... after 11 years i think we are pretty compatitable too - well most of the time!
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Star signs & compatibility   Star signs & compatibility I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:31 am

I tell my hubby he was born to make a rich woman out of me , im not sure he has grasped that concept , im working on it :ROTFL:

Well i know there are women that say , we are so happy , we never fight , we are as in love now as the day we met :worried:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I dont buy it :ROTFL:

Serenity Magic

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star signs & compatibility   Star signs & compatibility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star signs & compatibility
Page 1 of 1