~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~
~Mystical Lodge~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  

A Thirteenth Sign?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator
Autumn

A Thirteenth Sign? Empty
PostSubject: A Thirteenth Sign?   A Thirteenth Sign? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:38 am

A Thirteenth Sign?

If you're the type of person who relies on mysterious-sounding locations of stars to determine your personality and outcome in life, get ready to be shocked.

The field of astrology, which is concerned with horoscopes and the like, felt a major disruption from astronomers, who are concerned with actual stars and planets. The astronomers from the Minnesota Planetarium Society found that because of the moon's gravitational pull on Earth, the alignment of the stars was pushed by about a month.

"When [astrologers] say that the sun is in Pisces, it's really not in Pisces," noted Parke Kunkle, a member of the group's board. Your astrological sign is determined by the position of the sun on the day you were born, so that means everything you thought you knew about your horoscope is wrong.

It turns out that astrology has had issues from its inception. (Aside from the fact that it tries to link personality traits with positions of the stars.) Ancient Babylonians had 13 constellations, but wanted only 12, so threw out Ophuchicus, the snake holder. Libra didn't even enter the picture until the era of Julius Caesar.

According to the Minnesota Planetarium Society, here is where the real signs of the Zodiac should fall. Get ready for your world to change forever.

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.

Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.

Pisces: March 11-April 18.

Aries: April 18-May 13.

Taurus: May 13-June 21.

Gemini: June 21-July 20.

Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.

Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.

Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.

Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.

Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17. (Yep, this is the 'new one' — read all about this sign here: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/13/ophiuchus-what-all-saggitarius-and-capricorns-need-to-know-about-their-new-zodiac/?iid=nfmostpopular)

Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/13/horoscope-hang-up-earth-rotation-changes-zodiac-signs/#ixzz1B5RDPhgw

LOL....I don't know how, or if, they are actually going work that 13th one in.....but my sign is still the same either way...Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher
Faerielass

A Thirteenth Sign? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thirteenth Sign?   A Thirteenth Sign? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 am

Hmmmmm :LOL:

Well mine has changed from being a true Gemini to being a Taurean so im completely disappointed , but but :ROTFL: Im gonna stay with the tried and tested , im a Gemini and thats it :ROTFL:
Back to top Go down
https://mysticallodge.forumotion.com
Starseed
Admin./Tech.
Admin./Tech.
Starseed

A Thirteenth Sign? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thirteenth Sign?   A Thirteenth Sign? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:10 pm

I always wanted to be a Sagittarius... lol

haahaha... maybe that's a sign? lol ...nah.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.com/
celticspirit
Cherubim
Cherubim
celticspirit

A Thirteenth Sign? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thirteenth Sign?   A Thirteenth Sign? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:27 am

Hmm well I have changed from an Aries to a Pisces..... I think I agree with Faerie I'll stick to my own star sign - I am an Aries through and through lol lol
Back to top Go down
moonflower
Dominions
Dominions
moonflower

A Thirteenth Sign? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thirteenth Sign?   A Thirteenth Sign? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:14 pm

They were saying something about this on the news today, but they were also saying that they have been reading everything wrong. So we will have to wait and see what they come up with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Thirteenth Sign? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thirteenth Sign?   A Thirteenth Sign? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thirteenth Sign?
Page 1 of 1